It's really quite amazing how quickly time flies. The last several weeks have been very crazy for us, but we had a great Thanksgiving with my mom and our friends. I'll get around to posting some of the other highlights from the last few weeks soon. One of my favorite things about this Thanksgiving was the card Megan made for us. My girls have been begging for a dog for the last four years or so. Jason loves to tease them about it. Someday he'll buy them one; I think he wants one just as much as they do. One of their favorite conversations is what to name the dog. Jason tortures them by coming up with the worst names ever. Currently his two favorites are Schnerdly and Schmiphelbachholstein. Don't ask! :) The girls are mortified by the names he comes up with, but they all enjoy the silly game of "Name the dog" (that we don't have). Anyway, here's the card Megan made.
3 comments:
That is so funny, Mary. Jason is such a crack up! I love cards like that! Praise the Lord for sweet kids, huh? Time does fly...I can't believe how long it has been since we talked. We'll have to change that!
Mary, I want to be part of your family so I can have some good laughs.....so sweet! Hugs to you today!!
Why just one dog. I think you all should have at least 3. Think of all the .... fun.
Jason
Post a Comment