Sunday, September 21, 2008

Coley


Nicole Sandra . . . Age 4. My sweet Coley is so much fun. She loves to dance and twirl and be a princess. She loves horses and often pretends to be one named Penny. I'm assigned the role of Felicity who loves her and takes care of her and feeds her carrots. Nicole loves to ask me questions . . . all kinds of questions all the time. She is so curious and she loves to learn. She counts down the minutes every day until her sisters get home from school. She loves to see them and play with them. Coley is also my most independent girl. She enjoys playing by herself, and she has an amazing imagination. She gets lost in her world of make-believe (which usually includes at least one horse, several princesses or ballerinas, and an occasional llama.) Nicole likes to play games with Ty; she teases him constantly and he loves to return the teasing. He follows her all around the house. I love Nicole's heart; she is a sweet girl with a sweet smile. I pray daily that she'll one day give her heart to Jesus.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Welcome Mary!

Loved your descriptions of the girls and am looking forward to how you describe your sweet, sweet, Ty!

Keep up the good work :) and I LOVE the pic of your front gate?!? Great flower choice-your colors pop!

tara said...

I love her smile! It is so contagious! Keep blogging...I'm reading!! :)