Friday, January 8, 2010

So thankful!



I have been recently reminded of how grateful I am for the many blessings in my life. I am thankful for beautiful images like this one that remind me of the special lives God has entrusted me to care for. I'm so glad He picked me. What a treasure they are! Just look at those faces. (My good friend takes amazing pictures - I am thankful for her too. :) ) Jason has been in Israel all week for business, and my kids have been so great! They have been so helpful and obedient. They have made the week manageable; we're excited for Daddy to come home but it has been a good week. Jason has been blessed all week in Israel. It's his first visit there, and his trip was packed full of incredible sites. I'm so glad he has finally gotten a chance to see the Holy Land. The girls were thrilled this morning when he emailed us a picture of him riding a camel. Let's just say giggles took over the room. My friends have been so thoughtful this week - well they are always thoughtful, but they have been extra kind this week. I love it that they call just to check on me, knowing that Jason is gone. I'm so thankful for my church family. I can't imagine life without them. One sweet girl even brought us dinner tonight and spent the evening hanging with me and the kids. Thank you, Jenn! It was so fun, and I'm so grateful for your kindness.

2 comments:

tara said...

VERY cute picture!! The kids look so grown up and I LOVE the background!! Miss you...it seems like forever since we were there! Cool that Jason got to go the the Holy Land!! Love you guys!

Andrea Cervantes said...

Love the picture Mary! Was it taken in Mentryville?